- MEMBERS ONLY – PROOF REQUIRED (See Guest Policy below)
- SHOOTING HOURS – 10:00 AM TO ½ HOUR BEFORE DUSK
– EVERY DAY, ESPECIALLY SUNDAY
- NO ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES
- NO GLASS TARGETS
- CHECK TO BE SURE NO ONE IS NEAR THE TARGET AREA
- HANG TARGETS BETWEEN BACKSTOP POSTS
- DO NOT SHOOT THE BACKSTOP SUPPORTS
- ALL FIREARM ACTIONS MUST BE OPEN WHEN NOT IN SHOOTING POSITION AND WHENEVER ANYONE IS DOWN RANGE
- ALL WEAPONS MUST BE UNLOADED WHEN NOT ACTIVELY ON THE FIRING RANGE
- NO CHILDREN UNATTENDED
- CLEAN UP AFTER SHOOTING – ESPECIALLY TARGET AREA
- PLACE WASTE IN TRASH CONTAINERS
- NO VEHICLES BEYOND SHOOTING BENCHES
- NO RANDOM SHOOTING
- NO FULLY AUTOMATIC WEAPONS PERMITTED
- NO EXPLODING TARGETS PERMITTED
- IT IS SUGGESTED TO USE THE 3 SECOND RULE BETWEEN SHOTS WITH CENTER-FIRED SEMI-AUTOMATIC RIFLES ESPECIALLY FOR NEW SHOOTERS USING THESE WEAPONS (See Club Range Masters for new shooter assistance if desired) SHOW RESPECT FOR OTHER SHOOTERS – SHARE THE RANGE AND TAKE YOUR TURN
GUEST AND COMBINATION LOCK POLICY
Official Club Policy regarding guests and combination lock:
- Paid up members in good standing may invite up to a total of three guests during a calendar year January thru December.
– Guests are encouraged to make a donation in the range boxes.
- The sponsoring member must be in attendance with the guest while on Club Grounds at all times.
- A person may only be a guest one time. They must apply for membership and join before they are allowed to come back.
- Combination lock code may not be shared without approval by the President or Vice President.
– Violators will be expelled from the club
- Combination code may not be provided to anyone outside the Member’s Immediate Family